The 3rd International Symposium on ‘Streptococcus agalactiae’ Disease (ISSAD) took place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on October 16-18, 2023. The Young ISSAD Committee has brought the event highlights, ensuring that you stay informed about everything that happened during these three days of extensive knowledge exchange and networking.
This document was produced by the Young ISSAD Committee.
Young ISSAD Committee:
- Laura Oliveira, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, co-lead Natália Costa, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, co-lead
- Ana Caroline Botelho, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, co-lead
- Carmen Li,The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Member Eleni Vergadi,University of Crete, Member
- Fonguh Oliver Khan, University of the Witwatersrand Johannesburg, Member Gygeria Manuel, University of Washington, Member
- Hannah Davies, St George’s, University of London, Member Javairia Khalid, Aga Khan University Karachi Pakistan, Member Jisuvei Clayton, University of Nairobi, Member
- Luria Leslie Founou, Centre of Expertise and Biological Diagnostic of Cameroon, Member May Murra, University of Southern Denmark, Member
- Molly Sharp, New York University, Member
- Musa Mohammed Ali, Hawassa University, Member Rebecca Keogh, University of Colorado Anschutz, Member Romina Fakhraei, University of Ottawa, Member
- Sebastian Loli, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Member Tiraput Poonpanichakul, University of Liverpool, Member