These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the platform. By accessing and using the Website, you agree that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the platform.
This site is provided by ISSAD.Org on an “as is” basis. ISSAD provides this platform as a service to those people seeking news and information in the areas of Group B Strep. ISSAD assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of data on the site or information obtained through links. ISSAD will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained in the site. ISSAD is not responsible for the accuracy or content information contained in the site or the links provided on its site. Links to and from ISSAD do not constitute an endorsement by ISSAD of the parties or their products and services.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of ISSAD or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this site is the exclusive property of ISSAD.org and is also protected by all international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site, is strictly prohibited.
Use of this site
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that ISSAD.Org does not expressly permit. Unauthorised attempts to upload information or change information are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the current legislation.
Reviews and Comments
People Matters enables visitors to its site to post reviews and comments on articles, products and services. Suppose you post reviews or comments on this site. In that case, you grant ISSAD.Org and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such reviews and comments in any media.
For our online events, including virtual conferences, your share data may be shared with our partners. The partners may contact you with communications and updates.
Appendix A: Community rules
The purpose of the ISSAD.Org Community is to allow you to exchange thoughts, ideas, advice and resources with others. Any content added or submitted by you to the Community remains your intellectual property. By adding or submitting content to the Community, you grant ISSAD.Org an unrestricted, worldwide licence to publish the material on this platform. When using the Community, please ensure that:
- when you post a message, you are concise, civil, tasteful and relevant
- your posts and responses are concerned with requesting and offering helpful advice, commenting on current practice issues, and sharing information and experience on relevant professional subjects
- you are careful when using ambiguous language or humour that may inadvertently offend
- you are patient and supportive of other users
- you do not make unwarranted criticism, abusive or libellous comments about other people or organisations, commercial or non-commercial
- you do not advertise your services or the services of any company or organisation with which you are associated
- you do not include any personal contact information (e.g., telephone, email, company) within the body of your posting. ISSAD.Org may publish this information in your Profile which you can choose to have linked from your postings.
- you do not distribute text or graphics that are copyright protected unless you have explicit permission to do so
- if you quote a book, journal, Website or another reference, please clearly state your source
- when adding attachments to a post, you say which software application is needed to view the file in your message. Note that the maximum size allowed by our systems is two Mb
- you are reminded that your use of this Community is subject to the site
Terms and Conditions
If you feel that any behaviour in the ISSAD Community is unacceptable for any reason, contact us at email@example.com to raise your concerns.